Sunday 29 April 2012

Kuroshitsuji Creations On March

Yesterday was 28th of April, which was happened People's Protest to the Government in my Country. I doubt some of you do saw it in your own country because there are 35 countries and 84 cities having people participate in it, the Protest was called BERSIH 3.0 (Bersih which means Clean).

Kay, now back to the Theme. Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) was a popular anime on 2010, of course I love it too ^^, but I doesn't like season 2 and 'Ciel in Wonderland' series. This time I did made Ciel and Sebastian figure smaller than my previous creations. Here you go:

 Height: 50mm

 Everything were made from air dry clay, including the furnitures.

Ciel: Sebastian! Where's my new carriage!
Sebastian: Here you go, My Lord.

Everyone can request for anything or character you like, I maybe could try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment