Friday 6 April 2012

GearMelody Reveals

After several days I finally can borrow my Big Brother's iPhone to took some pictures of my own first Self-Designed Character, Her name was called GearMelody.


I dressed her in steampunk style used brown and light yellow as the main colour and add some accessories like googles, wrench and and a pocketwatch.Her backpack was used to keep her mechanic wings that allow her to fly around.Because of this, she can't have long hair on back if not it seems unreasonable that the wings won't cut or tied her hair together when she was flying.

Although saying so much about her appearance, see the photo will be more better.
height: 105mm
She looks cute right?


Everyone can request for any character you like, I maybe could try to mold it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment