Tuesday 3 April 2012

Creations Compared 2011 & 2012 (Takamachi Nanoha)

After searching some information about starting a blog, I think I know how to use it now, although I still doesn't know how to add templates (Don't know whether can or not).

Nevermind, since I still had kept some of my previous creations with me,so that I can compare some of them with the difference of year 2011 and 2012.Here you go:

This is from 2011 June.

This was from 2012 March.

Yes,this character was Takamachi Nanoha from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, doesn't she loks cute? Compared to 2011 creation, did it got difference? Some of my friends said it does a lot.

Actually I had give the one made on 2011 to my friend because she loved Nanoha a lot, now I feels sorry to my friend >< .

No comments:

Post a Comment